Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 25th






This weekend Bo's family came into town. Friday night we all hung out at Honnie's house, I had to turn in early b/c of work :( I had to work from 1am - 6am...boo! When I got home everyone was getting up, so I decided not to waste the day. Uncle John and Aunt Tina staid with us all weekend. We all meet up that afternoon and went to the Franklin Street Festival...pretty cool! We all ate at Mellow Mushroom. Sunday morning Bo and I had everyone over for breakfast...I think it was a hit! First big crowd at our house...

1 comment:

Nancy Butler said...

Great job.It was great to see you this past weekend. Keith and I had a great time with you all. Your home is just beautiful. I am so proud of you (our) kids, I have been blessed to have the best. I am especially happy I got the daughter I always wanted Bo to marry. I have never seen Bo so settled and happy. Thanks for all you do, you are very special to me. Love you much